The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mickey Silver at NEMCON (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
I ran into Mickey at NEMCON and asked if I could see with my own eyes his routine and now becoming legendary " MOVE "....

Well he kindly gave me a private show just off the lobby and YIKES it;s all true!....His Vanish is mind boggling.......I was inches from his hands and was left speechless....
bwalendziak
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
78 Posts

Profile of bwalendziak
Mickey's stuff looks amazing in person. What is more amazing is the looks of the people he is showing it to. Awesome stuff. Eric DeCamps fried me over and over with his card work. Unbelievable stuff. I was working backstage so I didn't get to really see the show but Losanders table was very, very impressive from about 5 feet away stage right. Looks like real magic.

Brian
bwalendziak
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
78 Posts

Profile of bwalendziak
I also want to mention what a great job Charlie Cambra did in both shows. His paper balls in the box was very, very nice. Seeing Charlie on stage at night doing the rings in the costume Slydini tailored for Charlie was great.

Brian
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Sunday Breakfast with Mickey, Doc Eason, Jay Unger... nice quiet gathering of folks who are making interesting magic.

Doc is off to Vienna.

Jay's book is out and available. Plenty of good ideas.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
bwalendziak
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
78 Posts

Profile of bwalendziak
That is one interesting mix of magical styles. It must have made for some interesting conversation.

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mickey Silver at NEMCON (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL