The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » My "magic room" (some illusions) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Load in is approx 7 hrs - complete
We usually take our time if possible on tour so as to not burn out.
Hanging of the fixtures is usually the longest task - once my LD has control of all effects and fixtures in the show, we open up the illusions, most of them are already assembled ( a few nuts and bolts here and there ), then we spike, and then go to specials with the lights....
Shower, makeup, costumes, doors !
This of course is the Cliffs notes version....
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Steve, where is your tour taking you? Just curious if you are going to be in my area at all. Seattle,WA.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:45pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, scratch that question. I forgot to just look at your web site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Kline
Steven,
The tour is in the midwest but I have a really good friend living in Eugene that I am planning on visiting right after the tour for some R & R !
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
EvanTheMagicMan
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of EvanTheMagicMan
Very nice magic room you have there! I guess I should get to organizing mine a little bit better someday.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Bryan has a very nice room but one thing sucks... he just got it done and now he is moving! how much does that suck?
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Bryan.

On the wall there is a paper with large #'s on it...

Can I ask where you got it?

I just recently saw the show and was wondering if you got that as a keepsake.

Shawn.
Shawn.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hi Shawn,
My girlfriend and I saw Copperfield and she got the paper (like the one posted in the pic) he used on stage and the cassette tape. How cool is that? LOL Great keepsakes from the show since she was up on stage for lottery and I was in the "13" illusion. What a night! It also is hanging ion my magic room. Gotta love cool girlfriends!!!
Tony
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
Hey Steve, we are now proud owners of your Windshear and are getting great responses with it. Keep up the great work. Smile
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
GREAT ROOM.

A magic room is an excellent idea because you have a place to keep all your books, tapes, tricks, props, and assorted stuff. I myself has stuff all over my house and my girlfriend is slowly losing her patience with me.

I started working on our basement recently, I'm hoping that will make a nice big magic practice room and storage for my props/tricks/illusions/books/and so on...

I already have a small shop for building things there, and there is plenty of room so I think I will make a practice area with lots of mirrors and some memoribilia on all the walls and whatever else I find inspiring. I think it can certainly help to have a calm and relaxing space to work on magic in.

Steven

Steven
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Well, the move went smoothly and I have a NEW magic room!!!! This one is still being put together, but I've posted new pictures of the progress... Come check it out!

http://photobucket.com/albums/f369/gillesgalaxiesmagic/

Chezaday- Check it out man... I put you up on the wall...

Shawn B- That is the Lottery Prediction from DC's show! I have that and the origianl cassette with Copperfield giving the prediction... It is a great keepsake! It's twice as cool because the last two numbers are my birthday (10-26) and on the other side, my former g/f was asked to give her birthday... very cool!

Hope you all like the new pics.. Just rmember blue carpet- the old place! tan carpet- the new place!!!!

Bryan
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Dude .. the Wall O' Fame looks awesome .. Sperry still looks like a dork! I'm glad I'm featured dead center .. as I should be. The wife is a little Hottie .. tell her I said so ...

Keep Rockin'

Steve
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
LOL... I will let her know! She's starting to add to the room with her little collection of female magicians... Her big rolemodel right now is Sue-Ann Webster! She's been thinking about having me develope a rotine she can perform herself in my show... I'll keep you up to date on it... She's mentioned competeing, but we'll see.. theres plenty to learn first!

Bryan
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I've added more pictures if anyone would like to see more...

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/g......0Office/

-Bryan Gilles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » My "magic room" (some illusions) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL