The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » MY SITE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
I didn't notice this thread... my comments are posted here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......30&1
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
My next step is to first of all resize all the pages. the references will go up when I get enough of them. put a contact on the first screen of the adult stuff. then I'm going to scan on my newspaper artical which I think will give me a bit more credibility. just so you know the other links are there foe a reason. the juggler is my father in law who also does magic and the other kids magician is my mentor and friend who chucks me work here there and everywhere. so it would be rude not to link them. they will link me when they update their websites next
BlackShadow
View Profile
Special user
London UK
666 Posts

Profile of BlackShadow
Fonts are far too big. Buttons too big. Some links didn't work. All navigation not shown on the home page. Navigation should all display when page loads without scrolling and be consistent on each page. Some text jumbled (display didn't work well in FireFox). For a more professional looking site you would be better off going for less bold shades. Pastel shades work easier on the eye.

Other than that, good effort, but I'm sure you want a great effort to attract maximum business. Actually, I'm not sure how much business can be generated from a website unless it is superbly linked and search engine friendly, but having got people there, every little helps!
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
The buttons and navigation is way to big - you really need to modify that.

One thing I noticed in your Bio "About Me" --- In the beginning you are in the first person, "I" then in the second portion, you in the third person "He"

Good effort - it just needs tweeking. Great photo examples.
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
If you need a flash site please tell me... Smile
http://www.simples.tk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » MY SITE (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL