The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Doug Higley's Grind Show Manual » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Not exactly a book, more like an e-file, this is a little gem.

Doug takes the traditional beliefs about setting up a grind show, throws out most of them and replaces them with the ones that work. It's not rocket science, in fact it's really simple, but if you don't know the way to do it, you can spend a lot of time and a lot of money trying to make a buck and it simply won't work. Someone right next to you with a low cost exhibit and the right information will clean up while you are cleaning your fingernails with your pocketknife.

It requires some work, but you won't waste any effort if you follow his instructions. And the price is right! It's cheap at $12.00.

It makes perfect sense when you read it. Not much else does, these days!

Very highly recommended!

You will find it listed at http://grindshow.com
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Bill, I got the impression these eBooks are primarily for his 'zibits. Can they be used to help the casual salesperson? Been thinking of ordering this also and glad you started a thread on it.

Snidini
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
No...not the casual sales person...it is more like an instruction manual on how to produce your own grind show, not sell shoes/cars/etc.

BTW...I've heard the the information in the e-mail that Doug sends Hit Don Driver Like a Rock.

hell, it hit me like a rock...so simple.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL