The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Nasty Throwing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josef K
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Josef K
Roaming around the net I came across this:

http://www.bladeplay.com/index.php?page=......rch=card

Any ideas as to what this can be used for (other than a working tool for the International Brotherhood of Gambling Addicted Ninjas)?

Josef K
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
I'd mix them with a knife-throwing act... if I was a knife-thrower. Maybe impale the target with a thrown card instead of impaling a card with a thrown dagger... but I'd be hesitant to actually toss them around. I think there's too much hazard involved. I'd hate to try any standard sleights with these- blood dripping from your hands tends to foil attempts at misdirection.

Be aware these may not be legal in many states (they may even be considered shurikens, and thus illegal in the UK as well.)
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Josef K
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Josef K
"I'd hate to try any standard sleights with these- blood dripping from your hands tends to foil attempts at misdirection."

Ha ha! I can just picture it!

Maybe it can be used for a self-cutting deck... Smile
Psy-Kosh
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
134 Posts

Profile of Psy-Kosh
I am sincerely sorry for this, but I lack the self control to resist such a perfect setup.

"In Soviet Russia, the deck cuts you!"
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
They make great heckler-stoppers!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Psy-Kosh
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
134 Posts

Profile of Psy-Kosh
Yay! Wait... what if hecklers are kind of like the Hydra? Cut one off and two more take its place?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Nasty Throwing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL