The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Best Fire Effects/Props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
What do you think are some of the best fire effects or props that are used or can be used in Magic? Please tell us why you like these fire effects.

I'll start off. I think that Flash Paper, Flash String and Flash Cotton are probably the most popular and most used fire effects. They are relatively cheap, safe to use and they have a great impact on your audiences.

Using fire effects in a Dove or Chick Pan is another safe way to have fire in your magic show. The fire is contained in the pan. After these fire items, I think that fire books or fire wallets are great safe fire effect to use in magic.

I’m a Pyromaniac and I know that there are many other more spectacular fire effects but whenever I want to do fire magic I’m always concerned about safety especially when using fire in public. For me these particular fire effects are probably some of the safest and best fire effects that you can do for a magic show.

I'm not Pyromaniac, one who like to start fires. What I meant to say is that I like the use of fire in Magic. I'm sorry but I used the word Pyromaniac incorrectly.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
What's the time limit on editing posts? Never knew there was one...

I like the Ultra Smoke 2000, since producing smoke out of nowhere really adds to the effect. However, it is a hassle to clean/store/setup.

Steven
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Swtrocks:

I believe that the time limit for editing our posts is thirty minutes.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
Thanks, Gerard. I usually edit my posts within 1min of posting the originals anyway. Nonetheless the info is useful to know Smile

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Best Fire Effects/Props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL