The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Elevator 2 problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
I have to say I totally agree. If you can't recognize the value and limitations of this effect by reading all the other threads then you never will. It seems to me that Peter goes to ridiculous lengths to make his customers happy. What the h*ll more can you ask for? Maybe I'll end up eating my words when I finally get around to buying this, but, based on everything I've read here, I really doubt it.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
gizzy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of gizzy
I just bought the E2 and it should be here by friday or saturday, I can't wait!
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Ouch...Really shoulda went with the E1 my friend...But good luck with the E2. Maybe you can work with it better than I can. (Many people can)
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
This is something worth the work (practice, practice, practice), once you recieve it Peter I'm quite sure will help with your questions or concerns. I believe we dismiss things a little to quickly without putting enough effort or work into them. Don't make this mistake with your E2 or any other piece of magic you get. We sometimes are willing to work forever on card effects that we fall in love with but expect to perform Illusions or effects right out of the box because they seem self working. I perform with this on a semi regular basis as well as Icarus, don't overuse them and your reputation will grow from when you use do decide to perform them. Best of luck and please take the time to rehearse and you will benefit ten fold when you do perform them.

Jeff K
gizzy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of gizzy
Thank you, can't wait till it gets here, any tips?
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
If you bought the E2 I belive you did a great investment.
Like most popular levi's today you will need to make or modify to make it work.
The E2 is a complex and powerful levitation, and after the balducci it's also the easiest to carry around.
The base of the E2 is strong enough to last you a lifetime, thou you will need to modify it to make it in perfect working position.
When you get the small parts you need, it will take you no more than an hour to put together.

I bought Angel's and Icarus. Still when I work, I use the modified E2, it has yet to fail me..

All E2 owners, don't hesitate to PM me if you want some tips about alternating it.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
I have to say thanks to Eirik because his tips had made my E2 incredible!! I finally found the things Eirik recommended so now my E2 is 100% performable.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
I saw some E2 post in second hand session. You shouldn't rush to buy a new one if you are noivce and not sure which to choose frm.

Anyway, Good luck and enjoy it. As other fellow suggested, it is practice and to know the limit of your gimmick that make it works. You won't get a perfect gimmick.
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
It sounds interesting
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
It sounds interesting
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Second Scattered Dream's thoughts. I was fortunate to do the changes after receiving input from Eirik. I have performed the E2 about 30 times, it's quickly become my signature routine, and I love it!!!
Thanks again Peter, and Eirik.

F.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Thanks for the nice words Scattered Dream and fengenroll. As mentioned earlier if you put som work into the E2 to make it work for you, you'll soon be perfoeming a amazing levitation totaly astonishing to your audience.

If you already own it and don't perform it, take it out and make some changes, I promise that you will not regret it...

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Erik, PM'd you!

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Elevator 2 problems (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL