The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » The Web From Dream Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
I recieved The Web illusion from Jack Murray of Dream Illusions last week.

The quality of the illusion and the ATA case is fantastic. I've seen the works of many builders and I must say, Jack's work is definitely on par with many of the big name builders. What's best,is the fact that you wouldn't have to pay premium pricing and his service is unmatched. Jack literally updated me via email almost daily on the progress of the construction and he kept to the schedule very well.

I have been working with the illusion for about a week and it really is a great one-man illusion with everything very well thought-out. It's an amazing illusion that will probably fool anyone who's not in the know. More incredibly, it's actually quite simple to perform.

The Web from Dream Illusions has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for an amazing one-man illusion that's well built.

Thanks Jack for doing a great job!

I'm definitely looking forward to working with Jack again.
pholman280
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of pholman280
Just dittoing what was just posted about Jack Murray's Web illusion that I recieved ......I did not hesitate in ordering this great one man illusion from Jack as I have dealt with him in the past when he built my Konumdrum Kube illusion (what a great illusion). Jack bottom line builds great illusions and has a customer in me for life, or as long as he is in business....
joegow
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of joegow
What is the web illusion? this is one that I havent heard of
mysticalmike
View Profile
Special user
Saratoga Springs, NY
509 Posts

Profile of mysticalmike
Check it out you can see it here.
dream-illusions.com
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Alex,

Glad to hear you like his work. He has been great for my show! I have a Konundrum Kube and Fire Cage from his shop, along with 4 ATA cases! All great stuff!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Lance Richardson
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Lance Richardson
Thanks everyone for the kind words on my Web illusion, Jack and I have been very pleased with the response of this piece.
As a designer there is only so much one can do, then its time to turn it over to a builder and let him add his part, Jack took my idea and made it a very practical illusion that sets up in minutes.
I must say the one Jack is building is much better that the prototype I delivered to him and that is way I chose him to build The Web.

Lance Richardson
Creator of The Web and Sword Flight
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
I love my Web as well. Looks so sharp and works so smooth. Very impressive looking.

JD
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Welcome to one of the many satisfied customers of Dream Illusions. Always top notch props and cases from Jack Murry of Dream Illusion. Keep up the awesome work guys!!
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
I gotta jump on the bandwagon...well actually I have been on board since day one. The Web is a great piece Lance created..and indeed Jack took it to another level.

Jack is definately making a name for himself..and as far as Lance goes...well just let me say this, keep you eye out for him. Some big things are in order pretty soon.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
abra
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of abra
Hello everyone I just ordered my WEB from Jack just this past weekend, it looks great and it's exactly what I am looking for portable and plays BIG! can't wait to put this in my show. I also own a Konumdrum Kube what a great Illusion too. Well Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

Abra
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Does this use one rope or more? The video makes it look like it uses more than one as he is threading one rope as a spectator still has one in his hand.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
One rope .... the spectators hold each end.

Dan.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
It uses one rope.
It is long enough to weave the 'web' that the performer will be walking thru, tied with and being held by the two spectators.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
If I haven't already mentioned it yet, the Web is made completely of powder coated Aluminum.

Jack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » The Web From Dream Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL