The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Latest information from Ellusionist » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...

April 18, 2006

SEE DETAILS ON STIGMATA NOW

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM WAYNE HOUCHIN:

"At 11:55 am, five minutes before the release of Stigmata, I was sitting at my computer in my office, staring at the screen not knowing how to feel. I was extremely pleased with STIGMATA, but when you're about to release it to the world, all kinds of emotions hit you...

At 12:00 on the dot I hit "refresh" on the screen & there it was; STIGMATA had gone live. I picked up the phone & called JB (Jonathan Bayme). He took a look at the orders to see if we had sold our first copy yet.

<< silence >>

JB - "uhhh..."

Me - "Have we sold one yet?"

JB - "We've sold over 50 in the first 25 seconds!"

I was speechless. We went on to sell over 200 copies in the first 5 minutes. It continued from there. An hour later, the first reviews began to come in... They were through the roof. Once again, I was speechless.

I'm a businessman. I don't just create, but I perform-- all over the country. I'm used to setting deadlines, negotiating performance rates, putting together budgets, and making projections. Because of this, I've developed the habit of ALWAYS making 2 estimates:

1) If things go phenomenally well, this will be the outcome.

AND

2) What I actually think the outcome will be.

I've rarely had anything surpass my estimates... Today completely blew both of them out of the water!

I am extremely humbled by how many people have shown an interest in my work and have shown up to support me. Thank you. Stigmata really is a killer effect. Practice it and put it into your repertoire; you won't believe the reactions you get. For those of you who have not yet purchased STIGMATA, more & more reviews are coming in every hour in the Ellusionist Forums.

I'd like to thank Brad, Diana, J. Bayme & the rest of Team E for their phenomenal work. I am truly proud of this project, and there will be many more to come.

Wayne Houchin
W:H

New Stigmata Podcast - Tuesday, April 18th, 2006

Don't miss the latest podcast by Wayne Houchin-- the most comprehensive, revealing podcast yet on Stigmata, it's development, & it's applications.

Your last minute questions have been answered. CHECK IT OUT NOW:

Wayne Houchin Podcast :: Stigmata - Full Disclosure

Stigmata Reviews :: Fresh from the Forums

"Stigmata isn't just a good trick, it's a awesome show of your great power as a magician. If you don't yet have a reputation, this will do it for you. Even when I practiced it in the mirror, I was shocked by the realism this effect portrays. The number one impromptu effect of this year."
JORDAN STUBBS

"This effect did not let me down. All three methods of Stigmata are flawless - Wayne, I thank you on bended knees for this. This is the best purchase I have ever made."
ALEC PETROS

"All I can say is WOW. I performed this on my mom and she flipped. She thought of the name of someone she worked with that I didn't even KNOW- and [it appeared on my arm]."
BRIAN, CHICAGO, IL

"Looks like real magic: you have the person squeeze your wrist and then give you a number. That number appears on your wrist and leaves the spectator with nowhere to go. This should be the number one purchase for anyone serious about magic."
THESTREETMAGIC, ELLUSIONIST FORUMS

"I just made my girlfriend run out of the house screaming something about me being possessed... Stigmata is easily worth more then three times what they charge."
AUSTIN MATHERNE

"THE HYPE IS TRUE. This is without a doubt the best gimmick-free, impromptu effect ever created. I would have gladly have paid triple the price. Wayne teaches three insane methods for this effect. All which are bound to receive amazing reactions."
JOHN PAUL

SEE DETAILS ON STIGMATA NOW

Thanks for your continued support and interest,

team.ellusionist
ellusionist.com llc.
p. 866.244.2426
Ellusionist.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Latest information from Ellusionist » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL