The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What do you keep in your Pro Carrier / Pocket Pocket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dominik
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
143 Posts

Profile of dominik
For those who use it: What do you keep in your Pro Carrier or Pocket Pocket? Me, I carry 1 CS coin, 2 copper coins, 1 silver coin and 4 chinese coins in my Pocket Pocket, one card deck in the left trousers pocket, and a hanky in my back pocket.

Now that I also got JJ's Pro Carrier, I am trying to figure how to use it in the most efficient way.

So, what do YOU carry in your Pocket Pocket or Pro Carrier?
SteveB
View Profile
Regular user
St Louis, MO
117 Posts

Profile of SteveB
In my JJ pro Carrier:

Bike Cards
1 half dollar
2 copper coins
color monte
a little sharpie
folded card on a paperclip

That's about it
Regards,
Steve

www.stevebarcellona.com
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
Old thread, but what the heck...

In the Pro carrier:
1 deck
rubberbands
copper/silver/brass
tags for TAG
some businesscards

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Packet tricks can be carried in the business card window or inside in the gaps between areas.
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Can someone tell me a bit more about the pocket pocket?

Thanks,

Mike
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
From Carl Andrews website:

The Pocket-Pocket is a pocket organizer for your trouser pocket. It turns your trouser pocket into 8 pockets to easily organize your effects while performing. No more searching thru your pocket to find props, with the pocket-pocket, you know where everything is located.

They go for $10 and can be purchased here: http://www.carlandrews.com/products.html#pocket

I personally carry one in my front pants pocket at all times. It keeps my stuff from getting jumbled around too much during the day and eliminates unnecessary fumbling when reaching for things within my pocket. I carry in it: TT with mismade bill (stored either within the TT or in one of the side pockets), small nun, mini-sharpie. Occasionally, some coins and paper clips.

Also, check out a related thread here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=34&28

Hope this helps.
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thank you for the detailed response Smile

Mike
bgh13mm
View Profile
New user
Pelham, Alabama
84 Posts

Profile of bgh13mm
Very cool. I have get one. I looked on the site but couldnot find a pix of one. Does anyone have one so I may see what it looks like?
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
I took some pics of mine today for you. These will give you some idea as to the size/shape of the pocket pocket.

http://www.medicine-in-motion.com/images......ront.jpg

http://www.medicine-in-motion.com/images......side.JPG

http://www.medicine-in-motion.com/images......_top.JPG

Hope this helps.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Klamm magic makes a very nice pocket organizer for a side jacket pocket. Holds all kinds of stuff and very good quality for $10. I really like it.
http://www.klamm-magic.com/cgi-bin/web_s......match=on

Also, Chazpro used to make a really nice, very roomy organizer that attached to an inner breats coat pocket. I love mine, but I don't know if they're still available.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
dio da goat
View Profile
New user
Boston
35 Posts

Profile of dio da goat
Possibly a dumb question, but I'll ask anyways ('cause I don't mind playi' the fool!)

Does the Pocket Pocket come with any instructions/tips/suggestions for use? Or when you get it, is it just the product with no papers?

And silly question number two: what is the material? Is it a natural fiber so I don't have to worry about ditching still-hot props in it?
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
No instructions come with the Pocket Pocket. Just the soft cotton cloth material that you see in the pictures that I posted earlier (muslin?).

I simply use it to organize the small objects that I normally carried in my pocket for faster retrieval [TT w/ mismade bill, small nun, color changing knife, mini-sharpie; occasional paperclips, gaffed coins]

Not much to it really - it's pretty much figuring out what works best for you.

Hope this helps.
ViperXMagic
View Profile
New user
Canada, QC. Lavaltrie
9 Posts

Profile of ViperXMagic
I was wondering if I should add or change my side (JS Assassin's Pouch) for JJ pro carrier, any advice?
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
Pocket Pocket seems not bad, thanks for the picture and the info. Does the pocket pocket fits jean pocket or it is too tight for it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What do you keep in your Pro Carrier / Pocket Pocket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL