The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » West Virginia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nell
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
265 Posts

Profile of Nell
Hi Michael,

Just wanted to know if you were planning on dropping by the area in the near future. It was great to have you here 2 years ago--even better to unexpectedly cross paths with you in the hallway! Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for being such a wonderful role model. I think about what you told me regarding women in magic every day and your words of encouragement are always a motivation...
Well, if we don't see you around here prior, perhaps we'll bump into you in Stockholm this summer? Best wishes!
"A trick may be very good...but...the illusionist must be better than the trick." -René Lavand
Michael Ammar
View Profile
Creative Spotlight Guest
83 Posts

Profile of Michael Ammar
And here we are, running into each other again -- I'm so glad to see that you are still with us, and still obviously part of the world of magic!

I don't know when I'll get back to Morgantown, but I'm planning some trips back to perform in WV in October or November, so who knows?

As for Stockholm -- wow, so you are going to FISM -- very cool! Unfortunately, I won't be going to FISM. It's a bit confusing, because after all, I'm on their home page welcoming you. But I'm actually not booked to attend, and I'm traveling SO much this year that if I'm not booked to be someplace, then I'm going home! But it'll be interesting to see how many people naturally assume that I'll be there...
Nell
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
265 Posts

Profile of Nell
I absolutely understand anyone wanting to spend time at home! If the performances this fall are public, Josh and I would love to come. I'm hoping to make your upcoming Chicago lecture, so perhaps I'll see you then. Best wishes!
"A trick may be very good...but...the illusionist must be better than the trick." -René Lavand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » West Virginia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL