The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Most asked for .?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
I have my first gig for balloon animals. it is a relay for life thing. it's like a marathon where you and your team have to walk for 24 hours alternating people to raise money for cancer victims. I am doing it for free as a fund raiser and was wondering what people ask for the most so I can learn what to make. I know quite a bit but not as much as most balloon artist do.
like what do all the people like? I need to know all I can and it's this weekend so I don't have a lot of time so it's kind of stressful to try and think of different animals then try to figure out how to make them

ANY help would be great right now. I just started balloon animals not to long ago (4-5 months) and my magic teacher that I've been learning from sense first grade just moved away so I can't ask him for advice like I usualy do. actualy I did do balloon animals for my band class during a party at school once and I could make almost all of what people wanted.
indysmagic
View Profile
New user
cherokee, tx
63 Posts

Profile of indysmagic
Great Going! It is a great chance to make a lot of people happy and for a good cause. If you have to serve many people, keep the balloons quick and easy. Simple hats, swords, and dogs come to mind. Don't be afraid to throw in a few magic tricks as well. Let us know how it went.
moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
Hey, went well. accept not a lot of people expect to see a thirteen year old make more than a dog ..............but...the people that did get them seemed pretty pleased. one kid that's a freind that's like six asked for a bike.... guess what my response was...(hehe)the funny thing is that later I still had a few hundred balloons left sooooooo I drew out a design and made a bike!!! not the best but it was life size and looked like a bike. then of course you make one for one person you have to make them for twenty. so I put a set price on them and sold them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Most asked for .?! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL