The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

macp
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of macp
I need some help from all of you here.
I am from Sweden and I'm going to do a big order from USA pretty sone.
I have visit Hocus Pocus and Hank Lee`s webbsite and my head just spinning in this
moment from reading all basic facts on every effects.

I did read a post here on good and funny effects but the same happened there, my head blackouted.

The effect "The Big Ten" sounds good but can anyone tell me what is in the effect and what happens?

Please come with other tips and recemendation on funny-effects and comedy routines.

/Marcus
Here i am but can you see me?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hello Marcus,
How long have you been in entertainment? If you have been in front of and in control of a group of people then 'The Big Ten' may be for you. 'The big ten' you will have to buy and hope that it fits your needs. I have never seen it and cannot say anything good or bad.

Sounds like you are new to this, because you stated that your head blacks out with all this information. Sound to me like you really are asking what effects are funny. And then you will be able to make a wise purchase. Am I correct?

If you have no act and are just getting into this type of entertainment, maybe 'The Big Ten' should be put off until after you get a little more experience in front of a group.

What kind/type of entertainer are you?

Ray
macp
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of macp
Quote:
On 2006-05-04 12:04, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Hello Marcus,
How long have you been in entertainment?
Marcus answer:I´ve done magic for 12 years

Sound to me like you really are asking what effects are funny. And then you will be able to make a wise purchase. Am I correct?
Marcus answer:Thats correct.

What kind/type of entertainer are you?
Marcus answer:Magician both for kids and adults.

Ray

Here i am but can you see me?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL