The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Eccentricks 3: A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Quote:
from Denny & Lee...
ECCENTRICKS DVD VOLUME 3 by Charlie Frye-$35.00 Once again, you are cordially invited to join Charlie Frye for another amazing journey into the eccentric world of the professional funnyman.

On this installment, the time-honored art of CARD MANIPULATION gets the ECCENTRICK treatment, with a challenging yet practical approach to this sleight of hand favorite.

Also included are novel routines with the BALL VASE, and RING & ROPE, which continue the ECCENTRICK tradition of combining humor with highly visual entertainment.

You'll also find a wide range of showy moves, impressive stunts, and professional JUGGLING GAGS that are both fun to watch and fun to do. Even the THREE CARD MONTE gets a novel variation in a routine that seamlessly combines both juggling and magic.

Besides material for stage and parlor, there's a flourishy version of MACDONALD'S ACES which contains a psychological twist and several eye-popping moves for close-up work.

For all those who enjoy blending novelty with mystery, and the sublime with the absurd, ECCENTRICKS THREE is the trick artist's ace in the hole.

The above is the write up also on the DVD.

First, There are thousands of card manipluators out there, and other than showing off their finger flicking talents, there is very little in showmanship, and quite boring to some...NOT SO with Eccentricks 3.

Second, The main reason I don't do card manipulation is because it isn't funny! Well along came Charlie Frye and he through a new twist to card manipulation. This is a must have for anyone who wants to entertain an audience, give them laughs while you demostrate your skill as a flinger flicker.

Charlie make ME WANT to do card flourishes, no other manipulator had that effect on me. So Do I recommend this DVD, YES, only if you want to learn some new and interesting ways to manipulate cards and do it with a comedy style.

If you are a juggler, than this DVD is for you because he does some great juggling moves and comedy stunts.

If you have seen his other DVDs (Eccentric 1 or 2), and like them and have a like for card manipulation or juggling, than this DVD is for you.

For me, it is a well spent $35.00
Dennis Michael
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I have a 3-letter review of this DVD: WOW!

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Eccentricks 3: A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL