The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Organizing with Excel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Alan Munro, the next phase of computing is the online everything, Microsoft Live as it is called is the beginning and many others have started already. Microsoft wants to have total control over their software, thus they want you to use Office on the web and store all your files and folders on their servers.

The new Net-Book computers are an example, small 150GB hard drives and everything is on line for you to work from. Personally, I don't want all my information available to computer companies.

To get everyone using these applications, many are currently free, but when they get enough, people using and storing and backing up everything, the use of purchase and monthly fees will surely begin.
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I just let my wife keep up with everything, that way if I can't find it, I just get another one.

Big Fat Liar
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
MagicJac
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of MagicJac
Big Fat Liar awsome name!!!! lol !that is freshhhh !!
shaneking
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
61 Posts

Profile of shaneking
I use MS word to keep track of all of my close-up magic tricks, my children's magic, my tricks with a regular deck of cards and a list of new tricks/props to buy. I don't have hundreds of tricks but it is nice to know that I have them all documented.
If you're not looking for it you won't find it!
Www.shanekingmagic.com
Sydney, Australia
jnrussell
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
207 Posts

Profile of jnrussell
I'm recently back in magic after a long absence and found by listing what I have (and cataloguing by type of effect) I either had enough magic or needed to plug some holes (ie. I realized I had no leviatation). a very helpful exercise!
John Russell
Mastering Magician
www.TheMasterMagician.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Organizing with Excel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL