The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Difference betwen Generation X and Generation Extreme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mariomagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of mariomagic
Hi everyone. I just ordered Generation x by tudor off ebay and have discovered that there is a difference between that and Generation Extreme. Am I right? If so what are the differences? Thanks in advance.

Mariomagic
tigerman21345
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of tigerman21345
Seems there is explanation in Generation Extreme, in Generation X, it doesn't have explanation but only slow motion, no angle to choose, sometimes Brian even covered the deck with his hand, it's difficult to learn the materials from this DVD .

It's a performance video instead of a teaching video .
opay
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of opay
Yup, I agree, it's to dark to see, and explanation not quietly clear enough to learn.you must watch and watched again the explanation to learn
best regards

=payz=
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
The difference is one has crappy explaination and the other has even more crappier explaination. The one you got has the crappier of the explainations.
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2006-05-09 14:26, iamslow wrote:
The difference is one has crappy explaination and the other has even more crappier explaination. The one you got has the crappier of the explainations.

:lol: so very true..
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
mariomagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of mariomagic
Thanks. And yes although I have heard that tudor is a poor teacher I wanted to see what he has to offer. Thanks again you guys.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
He has loads to offer, as long as you get over the lousy teaching that's all.
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
I wanna get Generation Extreme. Is that a good DVD? I'm looking for some really challenging flourishes, since I'm a pretty decent flourish guy. Can you guys tell me if it's a good buy?
Thanks.
All the best,

Michael
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I think a lot of Brian's material's pretty good. Although the videos might not be as clear as other magic instructional DVDs, I feel it is learnable. Other great ones are DVDs from Devo like Cradle to Grave, Xtreme Beginnerz, etc
mariomagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of mariomagic
I have just completely watched Brians Card Sharp, and partially watched with Generation X and Heckler dvds. I have to say that I'm diappointed by the reaction the general magic community has had. As phil said his teaching isn't as clear as other dvds but it is learnable. I almost didn't buy these as I was so put off from the response but am I glad I did. Brian has a lot to offer. I do recognize his downfalls as a teacher, he doesn't seem interested in teaching, he remains rather monotone and yes the speech is off from the video. Although these cons make it more difficult to learn they also act as a pro. Yes a pro, this difficulty in learning will keep those who are not willing to devote enough time into the moves and concepts away. So I guess my message is that to those who are willing to put time into learning and perfecting their magic, Brian's dvds are worth a look at.

Just my 2 cents.

Mariomagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Difference betwen Generation X and Generation Extreme (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL