The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Roy Shank (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I needed to get ahold of Roy Shank but I cannot find his contact info. If anyone has it could you PM me or email it to me? briansmagic@valleyint.com

Thanks!
Brian
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
You can find it on zigmont's site where he has the lists of all the builders and what they are liscenced to build..i used to have it bookmarked but I lost the saved page I guess. his site is zigmont.com
DANSPERRY.COM
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I went to that page and couldn't find any contact info for anyone. And my search engine searches turned up nothing. Man, is this guy hiding, or what?
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Dear Brian,

Contact Kevin James. At this point he seems to be the only one who knows how to get in touch with Roy. They share the same office and warehouse.

Regards,

D
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Roy works the world's greatest magic show in vegas at night and builds/works during the day, and last time I was out there he'd always come in and talk about how busy he is and I have no reason not to believe him. he does exceptional work and is a nice guy. try the illusion hotline page too on magicauction.com I'm sure he's listed there for sure.
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Roy Shank (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL