The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Using different currency for your effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
OK,

I have bought HUndy 500 and Juan hundred recently and I love both of the effects. I live in England and the currency here is not the same size, I have tried to do hundy 500 with uk money and it doesn't word at all. I just want to get as much knowledge of bill swicthes as possible.

Do any englsih magicians use amercian money in their act or is there anyway I can do these efects with uk money

j
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Well, since ALL these effects like Hundy 500 are based on Pat Pages "Easy Money" perhaps it would be worth looking into that.

Try transforming strips of newprint into cash. That's was the original effect if I'm not mistaken.
Rik Chew
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Rik Chew
You don't have to use bills for the first stage, you cna use vouchers, IOUs, obviously fake money printed off your computer, monopoly money the ideas for patter are great. I think sometimes the only advantage of using real money for the original 'bill' is to be able to borrow it. And in England with no £1 bill (:() you cna't always be nearly certian of borrowing a bill.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
What about invoice bills into the cash money, or a check? jsut a thought.
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Using different currency for your effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL