The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Emerson & West's "coin-cidental" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I just found an old box that had a few magic effects that I bought about 30 years ago, and one of them is a trick called "Emerson & West presents: Arthur Emerson's Coin-Cidental." I don't even recall buying this trick, let alone ever seeing it (and no- I never did drugs or drank), and the instructions were, of course, not with the cards (which is usually not my style- my first cubio still has the original box and instructions)

I have done a search on the internet for this effect but can't find anything. Can anyone recall what the effect is supposed to be? Maybe if I hear what the effect is supposed to be I can figure out how to use these cards Smile Any help is appreciated.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
I can't find any info on it either. What do the cards look like?
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Emerson & West's "coin-cidental" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL