The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » AOImagic...any more DVD's? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Beckwith
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
20 Posts

Profile of Larry Beckwith
I bought Torn, The Daniel Garcia project and most recently SAW, produced by AOImagic. Great DVD's, I enjoy the level of entertainment on these DVD's. There not cut and dry like the others.

Does anyone know if AOImagic is releasing any other DVD's? I heard they might be making the Paul Harris, Astonishment DVD's ...any due date?
Larry Beckwith
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
20 Posts

Does anyone know, Rodney Reyes contact?
Gambits Flame
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Gambits Flame
Quote:
On 2006-06-02 20:42, Larry Beckwith wrote:
Does anyone know, Rodney Reyes contact?

Hey there,
I can say that you will see more from AOI in the future. They have some great plans. hopefully one day you will see osmething from me being filmed with AOI!!!! Hear that Rodney!!!
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
Larry Beckwith
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
20 Posts

Yes,

I would love to talk to him about a couple of my effects. I get bored of the conventional ways magic effects are shot, and really enjoy his aesthetics.

Does anyone know if he has other DVD's coming out besides the Paul Harris DVD's. I heard he worked on the Jay Noblezada demo for Self Tying Shoelace?
Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
329 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
Hi,
You can reach Rodney through his website http://www.aoimagic.com

Regards,
Oz

PS. You can also check out my own DVD, Watchmagic, which was an AOI Magic production.
Larry Beckwith
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
20 Posts

He added me on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/aoimagic

Wow, he has a "True Astonishment" tattoo, is that real? ...that's crazy!

He has a blog with a picture of Blaine in a movie, does anyone know about this? Blaine's wearing a wig..haha.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » AOImagic...any more DVD's? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL