The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best of the Bottoms by Richard Turner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I would like to hear comments about this one. It is quite expensive, and I would like to get it, But I am not 100% sure. How is the teaching and how is the dvd with all the moves in general?
Better teaching than in Double signed card routine?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
jkr
View Profile
Regular user
Mn
147 Posts

Profile of jkr
The teaching is much better than the "Double signed card routine". He got rid of that mirrored table and replaced it with shots from under a glass table. Most moves are demonstrated, explained, shot in slow motion, and a view from under the glass table.

Jake
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Thank you jkr. would you recommend this dvd?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
jkr
View Profile
Regular user
Mn
147 Posts

Profile of jkr
I'm no expert at bottoms, but I would say yes it is worth it if you want to learn several different bottom deals and a couple ways to get around the cut card.

Jake
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Thx jake.
any other comments here? has anyone of you purchased this dvd already?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best of the Bottoms by Richard Turner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL