The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What you want to see on MINDFREAK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
So, once again, What did he do to Wayne? also, which podcast was the one with Criss?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
He performed Wayne's trick on his show then made a DVD with Wayne to show how it was done. They talked about the handling of the trick and the differences of the two magicians styles.
What else did he do to Wayne??
Are you talking about the fact that Wayne had a video on the Quarter in Can and then Masterminds 1 is about the same trick with the person who made the trick and Chris Angel discussing it?
Later,
Mobius
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Justin Miller, could you please explain what you meant, because I too am very intrigued.
-=Ralph=-
View Profile
Regular user
New York
111 Posts

Profile of -=Ralph=-
I would like to see him perform a real illusion instead of using camera tricks and stooges. I would also like to see him stop breathing heavy when he performs an illusion but I feel that I have a better chance of seeing Jesus!!
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Getting this thread back to the original question, what I would like to see on Mindfreak is actually something I would like to HEAR - which is Mr. Angel speaking like an erudite and educated person. As a theatrical performer, I was always taught that one should strive to be understood and to be understood, one has to speak clearly and to use the language properly.

This is NOT an attack on Mr. Angel, for whom I have very great respect - it takes a LOT to do a successful weekly TV show, but a suggestion for something that, in my opinion, would improve his image, tremendously.

So, I would love to see him in an elocution class. After all, if Chuck Norris could do it to overcome his severe lisp (yes, that's right, he had one) and James Earl Jones could do it to overcome his severe stuttering, then Mr. Angel, who has been billing himself as someone with immense control over his body and mind (and which he has demonstrated to my satisfaction time and again!), should be able to overcome that unfortunate manner of speech that he has.

I am quite sure that he would not only improve his stage presence by a large degree, but he would also increase his ratings by doing so as well.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Hey Song
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Hey Song
For all the people bashing Angel, I would just like to drop in, and say YES he can really do slieght-of-hand. If anybody has watched the recent episodes, he has performed a lot of stuff that people (Even I) perform everyday.

Now, seriously, what I would like to see on Mindfreak?
I don't know. Everything Criss does is totally random.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
ChiChi

Did you know that 56% of most statistics are made up on the spot?
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Obviously you can't compare this and shows like csi, the 2 have different target audiences,

btw in a recent servey 9 out of 10 ppl agree that 10% of the population don't agree with em
Mostly Harmless ^_^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What you want to see on MINDFREAK (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL