The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » False Shuffles (video) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hello, I would like to get some feedback on a couple of false table shuffles. I purposely made them quicker then I would so that the video wouldn't be long. IF I would use them, especially the zarrow, I would pretend to get some resistence etc. But other than that, please give me some feedback.

False Shuffles
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
On the zarrow I would try to act as if the cards are not going in smoothly.(i bet that if you video both your real and fake the fake will look to smooth like the cards are not going together) other than that it looks fine
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
M okey. I wrote that myself though..
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Wow that made me look like a moron. some how I didn't see that the first time. at least we were thinking alike!
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
*lol* hah yeah. I'll make a better video some other time, just wanted to hear about the details I have to improve which I don't know about myself. Any other comments then? Advice?
BooRadley
View Profile
Regular user
Houston Area
176 Posts

Profile of BooRadley
This is exactly why I don't do card tricks. I watched your video over and over and it looks 100% legitimate to me. I for one would love to see you turn the cards over--face up--and do it over again REALLY slowly so it is painfully obvious what you are doing.

Call it an inspiration, a motivation or just something to humiliate me...but I'd love to see it.

BooRadley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » False Shuffles (video) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL