The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rocky Racoon or Lily the Skunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
My Real Fur Roxy Raccoon actually has people doing double takes. They can't quite figure it out if it's real or not. They eventually figure it out but it's interesting the reactions I get prior to his Superman launch. I would imagine the skunk could elicit the same reactions but for me it's hard to give up something that works (for me and the audience). The only bad part was breaking in the spring animal. The real rabbit fur shed like crazy. I pounded it for 30 minutes and still had fur coming out. I thought I was going to have to join the Men Club for Hares.....errrr... Hare Club for Men....you know what I mean!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
WHO sells the best rocky raccoon, I want to change my old one, and start using zigzag raccoon box. magicwalsh@gmail.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2006-06-20 00:21, Professor Piper wrote:
Here's an idea I've had cooking for a while...

I'm lucky enough to work in a Theme Park where they have a 'for-real' leather shop...

They even get pelts in...Racoon, skunk, beaver...Etc...

I've got them keeping their eyes open for an extra FAT racoon pelt, if one comes in I'm going to make a REAL rocky the racoon spring puppet!

I thought it would look EXTRA cool, ya know?

Any thoughts?

Prof. Piper

Professor,

That would be extra cool. I don't know how badly real raccoon fur sheds, but I don't see how it could be any worse than rabbit.

If you make a 'real' rocky, please post us a pic.

Regan
Mister Mystery
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Personally, I like Rocky better...but that is for my show. I have used Rocky in every show for the past 6 years...it is one of my favorite props! I have recently been working on a hillbilly type show that will use a spring oppossum if I can convince magic masters to make me one.
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
My vote is for rocky, but I put him in a minnature tanning bed I made for him, turn on the light and it has a timer, I go on with the show and in 4 mins. it dings and smoke comes up, I open it up to find a skunk!

I always make him play once again just to show that we wasnt hurt.
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
MAGICBH that's FUNNY ! HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Z
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Tanning bed . . .LOL.

I like the skunk MUCH better. I have both, both get good responces, but I can have more fun with the skunk.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rocky Racoon or Lily the Skunk (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL