The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Jeff McBride DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

budsie175
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of budsie175
He has a wealth of material available. What would you suggest might help me best using the linking rings with kids?
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
If you are looking at Rings for children take a look at David Ginn material. He used to have a ring routine for children that was quite good. I used to close my childrens show with one of two routines: Hippity Hop Rabbits or The Linking Rings. The routine I use: http://www.nexternal.com/bburt/Product17 is the classic 8 ring routine taught by Lewis Ganson in either Routined Manipulations vol 1 or 2.....I think that it #1. GREAT routine for children, adult or mixed as it brings in a large number of spectators to examine the rings, etc. Can't recommend it enough whether you get it from the book or my dvd. Although I no longer carry the books they are still available in a D.Robbins edition and are well worth getting for all the other fine magic therein. Best,
Brad Burt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Jeff McBride DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL