The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Have you ever??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Well I had a wierd experince. First off let me start by saying I am really not a coin guy. But I do love scotch and soda.

Well I spent that Scoth and Soda the other day. Has anyone else ever done that? I know at least one other person has and here is why I know that]

Here is the crazy thing. I spent my scotch and soda on what turned out to be a very expensive coke. I kept trying to tell myself that I didn't so when I went home I went through all of my coins trying to find my Scotch and Soda. Well I found A SCOTCH AND SODA, but not mine. This one was magnetic. I have never in my life purchased a magnetic scotch and soda and to be honest I didn't even know they made them. I still don't know how to get the thing separated.

The only thing that I can figure out is at one point when I was changing a dollar bill for silver dollars the bank gave me this coin. That is honestly the only way I can think of how I would have ended up with this thing.

Anyways I have spent one and got one back. I thought the odds behind that would be almost impossible.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
That IS freaky. Odds have to be like one in a million.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
That is exactly what I thought. I went and purchased a loto number, but I guess my luck ran out.

Oh and by the way how to you seperate this thing?
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Some of those sets are called "lever" sets. Try using your fingernail to press on the bottom of the back, right where the "O" in "ONE" is. I have one like this. If that's what it is, the top will pop up when you press. If not, try a bang ring.

Steve
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Or you might try touching it to another magnet or steel shim,just a thought Precision Magic produced 500 or so Magnetic S&S and will be re releasing again within this year...hopefully.

Dave
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Got to this post a bit late but I use my Wizard PK ring to seperate S&S
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
OUCH!!!! Sorry Brother.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Have you ever??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL