The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini And A Movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
HOUDINI COMES TO AMERICA - Ronald Hilgert - 1996 Hardbound Limited Edition of 300 - Signed by the author and publishers - 47 pages with illustrations and photos - Condition: Like-New - Out Of Print

WHERE HOUDINI WAS WRONG - MAURICE SARDINA - 1950 - London - Softbound - 123 pages with illustrations - Condition: Fine - Small scratch on cover - I have a scan, if needed. - Out Of Print

HOUDINI'S STRANGE TALES - Patrick Culliton and T.L. Williams - Signed by Pat Culliton - Collection of fiction by Houdini - 1992 - First Edition - Softbound - 96 pages with many illustrations - Condition: Like-New - Out Of Print

MYSTIC CIRCLE MURDER With Beatrice Houdini - DVD - 68 Minutes - Condition: Brand New - Sealed

All four items above for $150.00 delivered by Priority Mail, in a box, with Tracking. I accept Paypal.

Thanks,
Kevin
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

AND! I'll throw in a pack of popcorn! Smile
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
How much for the popcorn on it's own?
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Popped or unpopped?
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Popped of course. It's a little crunchy unpopped!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-06-24 02:49, Mick Hanzlik wrote:
Popped of course. It's a little crunchy unpopped!

I can provide you with the secret to transform unpopped popcord to popped popcorn. just paypal me $50 for the secret.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Paypal Marvello the $50, because you'll more than make it up on postage.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
This is getting silly now! Does this involve heat, because I'm not allowed to play with matches!I think I'll contact Marvello, as this must be a heck of a secret. Marvello, do you accept Paypal?

I think there should be a "Silly" section on The Café, don't you?

Mick
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
Second vote for 'silly section'
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Swansea UK
955 Posts

Profile of Riley
I though this was it Smile
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Thanks Riley...I was sure you'd join in soon! You and I share the same twisted sense of humour.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Sure it is. If not, no one would post here. Smile
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-06-24 16:17, Mick Hanzlik wrote:
This is getting silly now! Does this involve heat, because I'm not allowed to play with matches!I think I'll contact Marvello, as this must be a heck of a secret. Marvello, do you accept Paypal?

I think there should be a "Silly" section on The Café, don't you?

Mick

No paypal, sorry - I only accept drachmas, dubloons or shekels. As far as the method, I am sorry - I can't tip that here - I actually bought the routine from Orville Redenbacher, so I am actually not selling the secret - I am leasing the effect in order to protect it from exposure, along the lines of the Fitch-Kohler holdout system.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Marvell...

Just one question....Does the method involve the use of a double ratchet sprocket valve opener with a left hand screw thread? If so, I already know the method and originally sold it to Orville. Whenver he leeses the secret method, I get 2% commission, so I guess you owe me big time!
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

It will be tough to get the commision off Orville. He's now supplying popcorn to Houdini's 3 in 1 show on the big stage in the sky.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini And A Movie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL