The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tornado DVD Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bhasbun
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of bhasbun
The Tornado DVD

By Ashford Kneitel
Produced by Lonnie DiIlan
Reviewed by Bobby Hasbun
Sold at http://www.pasteboardsyndicate.com

In the past six months, this HAS to be in my top five magical purchases. Ashford does a GREAT job of teaching his Tornado cut. His Tornado cut is legendary. It is used by some of the top flourishers in the world: Dan and Dave Buck, along with many others. But it is not just flourishers who use his cut, it is magicians also! I use it all the time in my magic because it is so different from every other cut. Heck, I wouldn’t even call it a cut. It is more of a concept, or even a flourish in its own, if you will. The cut is so useful and versatile. It fits into almost any cut you already do, so you can combine them, and it is false, so it will keep all your false cuts false!
In the DVD, he thoroughly goes over the cut and all its variations along with many tips for speed and how to make the cut longer. When you purchase the DVD from http://www.pasteboardsyndicate.com, you get access to a special section in the forums, where Ashford himself can personally help you with the cut or anything else. You also get access to a section with tons of awesome bonus videos, some are just funny outtakes, and some are actually teaching other things!
Another thing I loved about the DVD is Ashford’s Bone Collectors routine. It is my all time favorite effect to fry magicians with, especially at conventions. I fried the **** out of Mark Mason at a lecture, and at the same lecture I got a real annoying magician/heckler to shut up. Do this at a convention and people will worship you!

And there’s more. Lonnie Dilan has a hidden treat in the DVD. He teaches his Fairlady production, which I can honestly say is the BEST four ace productions out there. Just the production is worth the price of the DVD. And in case you’re wondering, it costs $25 INCLUDING SHIPPING to anywhere around the world.

This DVD is worth its weight in gold… times ten. This is a must-buy. One of the few DVDs where you will actually use EVERYTHING on it, on a daily basis! I give this DVD a 9.5/10, one the highest I have ever rated a magic DVD.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Quote:
On 2006-06-27 02:38, bhasbun wrote:

This DVD is worth its weight in gold… times ten.

You know gold costs more than $500 an ounce right ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tornado DVD Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL