The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Al Schneider's Zombie Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Anybody know where I could get a copy of Al Schneider's book on the zombie? Tommy Wonder said this was his inspiration to work on zombie.
Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
The above link is for a dvd, which although very good is not a book !

Try Al's site - http://www.worldmagiccenter.com
a pdf file is available for $20. and Al is a nice guy and will help I'm sure.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Al sells the e-book complete with a Windows/Quick time clip of the performance. It is a great deal at the price.

The e-book gives more subtle details than he gives on the DVD set.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Thanks, Harry. I've been looking for the book for some time - now I know where to go. This may have been discussed before, but where is a good place to purchase a ball without a visible seam, like you can see in most Zombie balls?

Ron
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I found the book at a local magic shop in Minn., Minn. They sold all Al's books for him. If you want the hard bound book, do a search and get the book.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I did a web search for the book but didn't find it. However, the ebook sounds like a good deal. Does the ebook have everything the real book has? Thanks.

Jim

(Hi Harry!)
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You don't search for the book! You search for the Magic shops in Minn, Minn. There are 2, if I remember correctly, the one that carries costumes is the one that sells his book. They do not advertise it at all, I found it by emailing the shops and then calling to place the order. I really wanted the book!

Now that it is available with a video, this helps explain the unique move he discovered that looks very cool. So I guess this would be a better buy!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The e-book has everything that the original book had. The type has been reset (computer retyped) some typos cleaned up, a bit more narrative and theory added and all the photos have been re-shot (and a few added). It is well worth it and you can print it out if you need a hard copy.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, guys, I bought the ebook.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Al Schneider's Zombie Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL