The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Pell City Alabama (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mutilated1
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Mutilated1
So this is where you introduce yourself right ?

Hello, I live in Pell City Alabama. I am 37 years old, and I was very interested in magic when I was younger but I've only recently begun to practice and perform tricks again. I'm strictly an amateur, so I am looking forward to learning some new things from the community here.

Last weekend I had the opportunity to perform some tricks for my neices, nephews, and cousins at my sisters wedding and really had a good time. Even some of the adults were impressed!

Also, I am looking for information about how to perform an illusion that I'm sure you've seen before. A magician stands behind a blanket, places the blanket over his head and then disappears. I'm sure you've seen some variation of it and many of you probably perform it. I would be very greatfull if someone could point me in the right direction to purchase that trick or a book or video that would assist me in learning it.

Thanks!
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café Mutilated1.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Mutilated1
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Mutilated1
Thanks guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Pell City Alabama (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL