The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Little Doug...a Zibit's Tale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://seethestrangething.blogspot.com/

My fine and wacky 'off center' friend Cornoa Smith, acquired a Zibit...found a suitable temporary home for it in a legitimate museum and in the best traditions of a true showman delights in the quandry of the townsfolk. The above web address tells the tale. Enjoy the developing saga.

Also if you haven't yet been exposed to the monumental journey of another UK and Café icon, Kondini, head for the Believe It Or Not Sideshow Topic here at the Café and be amazed as Kondini trods the halls of the mighty and highborn with a ragtag grouping of random Zibits and a huge set of cajones...the Higs Zibbs thread is:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Just to add, the Museum in question is Hull's Maritime Museum, which chronicles Hull's involvement in the Whaling and then Fishing industries...It is one of those Victorian type Museums that are now being replaced by interactive exhibits and video screens...Quite dingy, macabre and grandiose, perfect for a Zibit...If anyone is in the area please pop in and pay your respects to 'Little Doug'...

Kind regards, Corona
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Doug, I've thought a few times that one of your Zibs would be right at home in the University of Iowa Natural History Museum. It's one of those old, dusty museums with 150-year-old specimens; they even have a stuffed Whooping Crane! I hope they never 'improve' it.

Quote:
The UI Museum of Natural History was established in 1858 by an act of the Iowa General Assembly. It is the oldest university museum west of the Mississippi River and the second oldest museum of any kind in the West.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
The Ninki-Nanka...

Strange creatures are cropping up everywhere. I was most interested to read about an expedition currently ongoing in Gambia. The search is on for a dragon-like creature called the Ninki-nanka. Witnesses to this creatures existence apparently die within a couple of weeks of seeing it.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
http://2006-gambia.blogspot.com/

I forgot to link to the above blog for those wishing to read more about the Ninki-nanka.

Corona
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Little Doug...a Zibit's Tale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL