The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Poker! by Roberto Giobbi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Quote:
On 2006-07-20 10:35, Dannydoyle wrote:

But it's not really "hustling" at that point now is it?

Exactly!

The point at which it stops being "hustling" is when?

When you can answer that you will understand the point.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Uh-Huh. OK.

Take that over to "Food for Thought".
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Don’t worry Vandy just try using Filipino Freddie's move in a game and then you get will get it.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I've never seen it.

I wasn't really entering the fray about that move in particular. I was responding to the notion that if you use a pretty move to get the money and get away undetected you are hustling. But, if you use a choppy move to get the money and get away undetected you might just as well hold the game up at gunpoint.

BTW, I've never been able to get the video clip in the original post to work for me. Anyone else having a problem?
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
^ Vandy, try it from this link?
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
O J
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of O J
When your talking about going for the money I think most on here are just thinking about moves, where as, Tommy is talking about GETTING THE MONEY.....by any means. Which makes for a much more interesting discussion Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Pigs might fly, if they had wings, but as will all can see, this move is just a wingless pig, that will not get the fee.

If your 99% safe using such, and use it once a day, you will last about 100 days and then you will have to pay.

:)

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Poker! by Roberto Giobbi (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL