The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Notepad/notebook to deck of cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALLEN TIPTON
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of ALLEN TIPTON
Last night during my lecture, I mentioned an American trick I saw advertised in the last 18 months to a young, skilled, enthusiastic magician You approach a table holding a notepad, looking like a waiter. The notepad turns into a deck of cards.
Help please. What is the effect's name and who puts it out.
Thanks guys.
Allen Tipton UK
Allen Tipton began magic at 9.Joined Staffs. Magic Soc at 14. President 8 times Guild Of Magicians Nottingham UK IBM member.1980 reproduced Dante's Show & made Magician Of Month by IBM Intern.President.Currently writing Dear Magician series in Abra magazi
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Hmmmm....I've never heard of that one, but my response will put this back on top. Anyone?
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Jaypoc
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Jaypoc
Sounds like a cool effect, but if your spectators are hungry, the waiter's turning the pad into a deck of cards might insight a riot. Smile
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Bingo!

After thinking about it, I remembered Hank Lee had it advertised some time ago. It's called "Restaurant Opener." Here's a link - http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......p;page=1

Best
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

After I found the name, I found this -
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=5
Michael J.
Jaypoc
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Jaypoc
That makes more sense, though the statement "he patrons are trying nicely to tell the second waiter that they have already ordered." should read, "Hopefully, the patrons are trying _nicely_ to tell..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Notepad/notebook to deck of cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL