The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Moving a 1/2 in bubble (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
I woul like to know how to squeeze a 1/2 inch bubble and get it to appear on the very oppoite end of the balloon. Then squeeze it again and get it to go back to the other end. Any suggestins would be wonderfull.
thanx all you crazzzzzy folks
AmazingEARL
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee, USA
350 Posts

Profile of AmazingEARL
1/2" is a pretty small bubble, but you may be able to make it work.

First, DON'T stretch the balloon before you blow up the 1/2" bubble. Assuming your'e tying it off, tie it off. <grin>

Next, snap the very tip (opposite end from the nozzle) of the balloon a couple of times...basically stretching ONLY the area where you want the bubble to appear.

Because that tip is now the softest spot -- it's the only part that's been stretched -- you should be able to squeeze the bubble and have it appear there.

Since the only part besides that tip that is stretched out is the opposite end (up by the nozzle where the bubble used to be), squeezing the "moved" bubble should pop it back to it's original position.

Again, I've not done this with such a small bubble. If the size is crucial (i.e. it MUST be a bubble that size), it would likely work better with 130's as opposed to the standard 260.

Good luck!

Dan Wolfe, aka. "The Amazing EARL"
Smoky Mountain Magic
http://www.SmokyMtMagic.com
"We build AMAZING things"
juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
That did the trick now Ican mentel floss and make the bubble move back and forth both ways hanx for the tip Earl!!!

peace and blessings nomore stressing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Moving a 1/2 in bubble (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL