The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tony Clark Power Lecture in Connecticut (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming Tony Clark lecture in Connecticut.

It's happening in Mystic, CT. There is a new magic shop (well, new as in, wasn't there last time I went to Mystic) in Mystic Village. ----> http://www.mistickmagic.com/

The lecture is September 13th, 2006 - I think it is 8pm, although it doesn't seem to have the time on their website. Price is $30.

They are waiting to make sure they have enough people signed up, before they are even taking payment, I guess if they have less than 40, they may not have the lecture. 40 seems like a high number, especially for a new shop in Mystic, CT. I have been at several lectures at Tannen's that have not had 40 people. I do hope they get enough attendees though, because I have wanted to see Tony Clark for a while now.

So sign up, fellow Nutmeggers!
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Date Change!
Just got a call from Mistick Magic, and the date has changed to September 17th.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
If I were to be in the area, I'd sign myself and a couple of others up!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Tony Clark Power Lecture in Connecticut (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL