The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Complete Mike Rogers Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
I've only seen one excellent review of this book and I would like to hear some other opinions about it before I decide to get it if its still available. Please comment on it if you own it.
Thanks in advace.
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Dry reading but even when Mike wrote that book, he knew his stuff and since copies can be had relatively cheaply, you will do well by reading it. A good value for the dollar.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Ruben Padilla
View Profile
Loyal user
Narrative Strategist
206 Posts

Profile of Ruben Padilla
I've heard about a new book of Mike Rogers's material. Anybody have the inside scoop on this? Thanks.
Hunter
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Hunter
Quote:
On 2002-12-15 06:30, Pavlo wrote:
I've only seen one excellent review of this book and I would like to hear some other opinions about it before I decide to get it if its still available. Please comment on it if you own it.
Thanks in advace.

The copy I have was published by Magic, Inc., Chicago, Ill. in 1975 in Hardback. I concur that his material might be considered dated, but there are gems to be found and a little, maybe a lot, effort could make his material current.
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
"No Pipe Dreams: Trade Secrets of Mike Rogers" is listed in the Bibliography section of Jon Racherbaumer's website.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I feel that The Complete Mike Rogers is an excellent book, and well worth your attention.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Magicrma
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona
101 Posts

Profile of Magicrma
I use his "no gimmick card castle" and "Devil location" in my show.
The Complete Mike Rogers has some good commercial magic in it.

MagicRMA Smile
"The art of Illusion is at least 95% applied psychology" Henning Nelms (Magic & Showmanship)
<BR>
<BR>MagicRMA
<BR>Majicrma@msn.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Complete Mike Rogers Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL