The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Help... review needed,, Tim Clothier advanced illusion products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
Could someone review this for me? if there is already one I'm sorry for the repeat I did look on here for one
are the listed illusion descriptions here the only illusions in the book? I read somewhere that someone mentioned an illusion called "trap door" in this what is it?
how well are the illusions described? are they blueprinted or just ideas?
if there are more illusions in the book could you please list them and give a short description of them?
thanks! Gary

A collection of original illusion designs

Tim Clothier presents his new book
'Advanced Illusion Projects'

Full color throughout
Photographs
Story Boards
A chapter about building mock-ups
Scale Drawings
Extremely detailed plans
3d views
Exploded drawings of illusion construction
Illusions in the book include :

STEAM
The appearance of the Magician from steam coming from a network of pipes.

R/C CAR VANISH
A radio controlled car vanishes from its box and reappears on the far side of the stage.

COMPACT DECEPTION
The Magician turns a CD player into his assistant.

HEADZ UP
The assistant is cut into three pieces then the box opened to show the legs, torso and head all separated.

ALIEN ABDUCTION
An AREA51 routine in which an Alien vanishes and reappears in the Magician's place.

Each illusion design features detailed scale plans of the entire structure of the prop. All parts of the illusion are shown and described, including information on how to build them; materials to use and recommended finishes.

156 pages.
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
Anyone?
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Help... review needed,, Tim Clothier advanced illusion products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL