The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bubble magic video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I remember seeing this guy before. I think it was on Paul Daniel's show.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1......;q=magic
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I saw this guy before too.
Really excellent show.
Acemagic1
View Profile
New user
California
42 Posts

Profile of Acemagic1
That stuff is amazing. I'm not positive but didn't this guy put out a book on bubble magic (or blowing cool bubbles)?
elmago
View Profile
Loyal user
Northridge- Los Angeles, CA
272 Posts

Profile of elmago
Ive seen this guy live at the Magic Castle. My only beef is that he spends most of his act making fun of magicians and how they have so much equipment to carry and he gets away with making bubbles. The joke was funny once. He kept going over and over it. It got old fast. At one point you ask yourself, why is he even at the Magic Castle in the first place? It is not the Bubbles Castle or the Variety Act Castle. If he would have performed his act like in the video, it would have been cool.
"Excellence is not a single act; it's a habit" Shaq quoting Aristotle after winning NBA MVP.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I performed on the same bill as Mr. Noddy once. Unfortunately I had to follow him. It's difficult to impress an audience after they've seen the real magic of bubbles.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bubble magic video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL