The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Karate Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
eddieproton
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of eddieproton
No, I mainly sell through Murphy's, Hank Lee etc. I also do some custom work, just e-mail me with what you need, and I'll let you know if I can do it or not. I have a full time job as a metallurgist and a part time job as a jeweler. I have made some pretty neat stuff, however I will not encroach on someone elses intilectual property or registered effect. If it is an original gimmick (your idea)or you need or something in the public domain I can probablly do it.

Ed Ripley
Edripley@comcast.net
eddieproton
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
I would listen to Eric closely when he gives recommendation regarding the "Karate Coin" his version of this effect is IMHO the most visual and sunning version out there! Simply Incredible!
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2006-09-20 11:32, Darrell Trammell wrote:
I would listen to Eric closely when he gives recommendation regarding the "Karate Coin" his version of this effect is IMHO the most visual and sunning version out there! Simply Incredible!

I'm blushing.....lol

Thanx for the kind words
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
DT, I second that emotion...Smile Godhandz, The E-Man here is the best that ever did and got away with it! Smile -MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Karate Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL