The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Balducci levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kuba_PL
View Profile
New user
Poland
10 Posts

Profile of Kuba_PL
Do you use this? What are reactions of audience?
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
It's great, but has been exposed so much I no longer use it. Just a week ago a non-magician kid in my neighborhood who knows I'm a magician said, "Hey, look what I learned." I once performed a gig with Alain Nu where he asked a group of kids if they knew how to levitate, and a number of the kids immediately performed the Balducci levitation. Shame really.
Kuba_PL
View Profile
New user
Poland
10 Posts

Profile of Kuba_PL
Sometimes I'm happy that in Poland tricks aren't popular Smile. Only one well-known trick is "21 cards".
m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK www.MatthewLaskey.com
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
I performed it to 5 friends last week. I did it well and one of them said- I know how to do that; "you just go up on one to" then the others told him "no hi didn't- I acctualy saw both feet go off the floor, he's crazy!"

So it just prooves that if everyone knows how something is done and you show them but do it really well then they will dismiss their first ideas! Smile
Spade
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Spade
Good point. But it is true. A lot of people do know how it is done. But do it well enough and they might pass it by.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I personally don't take chances on "mights" like that. There are a lot of other great effects you can perform.
Wesley
View Profile
New user
Sheffield U.K
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley
I agree too many people know this how this effect is done. I try to stay away from Blaine tricks as they are the first to be exposed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Balducci levitation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL