The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Names of Earl Nelson Videos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
I have Earl Nelson's Video Workshop Video's Highlights from Variations and Highlights from the Workbook. Could someone list any other videos by Earl?I know there are others but do not know what their names are. Do not include the one he did on versatile card magic. I know about that one.

Thanks
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Earl put out two videos in the mid 80's one of the Pass and one covering Palms and Double Lifts.

I had both but can't find the Pass video. It was very good. I still have the Double Lift/Palm video. Again very good material. I am thinking of selling this video. It is an original with the original box and begins with Earl sitting by the fire describing what is on the tape.

Hope that helps.

~ Dan
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
I have a tv show, in it he perform the chinese linking rings(3 rings) and a card trick, I think it's call frosen card
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Names of Earl Nelson Videos? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL