The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Our Secret Lives...Revealed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I survive by selling my blood to blood banks, and my only meals are the glasses of OJ and the cookies that they give you when you donate blood. I collect whoopie cushions, and am an avid reader of cereal boxes. I like to watch TV with the sound off and the contrast turned all the way down. I love to listen to white noise at incredible volumes and my favorite musicians are the Kids of Widney High. In my spare time I like to invent new words such as Gorfblut and Smectorama. I have a pet mosquito named Mr. Winston P. Crabcake.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Sylver Fyre
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
152 Posts

Profile of Sylver Fyre
Wow... marvello I think you might need to leave your house a little more often
Sylver Fyre

"Do not warm yourself by the fire, become the flame"
---------------------------------------------
www.knottybitssideshow.com
Add me on Myspace or Facebook! http://www.myspace.com/sylverfyre
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
I watch a lot of law and order... like to much for some one in his 20s. After that I watch futurama. Then I draw tattoos or whatever...lots of writting...going out to eat...thats about it... I JUGGLE ALL D@M DAY!!!

But that's me,

Anton
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
#1) Family!!! Amazing wife. A boy about to be 3 and a six month old girl. This is number 1,2 and 3 of my interests.

#2) Work: Vascular and Interventional Radiologist. I just brought a new procedure to this country for the treatment of patients with hyperhidrosis (abnormally sweaty palms--yes it is a weird affliction). Recently on the cover of our newspaper and picked up nationally(really weird) for this. Started one of the first IR clinics in the country. Burning up a lot of time. VIR is the sideshow performer of medicine--we do things people didn't think possible. Crazy stuff. I passed a wire through a vein in someone's arm, into their heart, out the other side, down their inferior vena cava and out their leg. I could floss the patient.

#3) Magic and Sideshow: Working on getting real gigs. Was recently on the cover of our newspaper not for medicine but for magic and sideshow
#4) Frank Zappa. Love him. Taught a course in his music. Wife hates him. I don;t get a chance to listen much, but I just downloaded all 100 albums into my ipod.

#5) Bothering Harley and Todd (and previously Slim). Now Johnny Meah (who is painting my banner), who as it turns out, knows my wife's family and my dad's former business partner quite well back home (small world).

#6) Travel.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Our Secret Lives...Revealed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL