The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini & Escape Artist pitchbooks wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan1961
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dylan1961
Hello everyone. I am searching for certain editions of Houdini's pitchbooks.
If anyone has any of these please contact me. Thank you very much.

The Adventurous Life of a Versatile Artist; Houdini; 1920; white covers; 20 pages

America's Sensational Perplexer; Houdini; 1903; pink covers; 12 pages

Russian Houdini pitchbook; Houdini; 1903;12 pgs; white covers (printed in Russian)

THANKS very much. John Bushey
dylan1961
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dylan1961
Hello again,
Thanks much to those who responded, albeit privately. I'm proud to add to my
collection Houdini's Life History and Handcuff Secrets of Houdini - 1909 edition.
The reason I respond here is to let everyone know I've updated my collection and
found I have many duplicates. Please let me know if you collect Houdini or Escape
artist pitchbooks. I have about a dozen duplicates. Email me or PM me and I'll let you know whats here. I have printed just less then 12 copies of a checklist of my collection of Houdini/escape artist books. Included in the checklist are 12 pages of 16 color photos/page of the covers of many of the rarer or unusual items. This is invaluable as a resource for Houdini/Escape collectors. I've also reproduced three rare books from the collection, printing only 12 copies of each. The Thrilling Escapades of John Clempert - @1909; Life and Times of Harry Kardoc - @1915; and the 1910 revised edition of Houdini's Handcuff Tricks Exposed. Drop me a line if you're interested in adding any of these high quality reproductions to your library.
Best Wishes, John Bushey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini & Escape Artist pitchbooks wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL