The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo Takes Over the World (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I don't do the cups and balls....i do the chop cup Smile theres a big differance
koz
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
Gazzo is an exelent comedian,entretainer and performer. but he will never be in my top ten magicians (not even top 50), there are a lot of better magicians willing to have his mood and temperament,some magicians even buy his tapes hopping to lern his natural skills (they never will). for me, his only original stuff is the exposing of the four balls (wich I hate and I don't belive it's funny).
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
Magicpitch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Magicpitch
If Gazzo's not in your top 50 magicians, you've never met him or spent time with him. He's got more card skills than you'll find on most DVD's. What he can do with a deck of cards, even after having a stroke at a young age, is worthy of everyone's attention. To this day, I have seen few who could match skills or knowledge with him on card magic. Sadly everyone overlooks that fact.

Steve
Trying to do the right thing, one customer at a time!
http://www.magicpitch.com/
We weed out the junk so you don't have to!
Visit our Blog at http://magicpitch.blogspot.com/
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Steve, I agree! And that's AFTER his stroke.

Pintorama, Gazzo was by no means the first to talk about the four balls.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
Let me second what Steve just said--Gazzo struck me as a terrific all-around magician. I went to his Masterclass expecting to find a cups and balls expert. He was that, but man alive was he a lot lot more! His knowledge and technical skills in magic are formidable, and that isn't even addressing what is widely considered to be his primary talent---entertaining an audience.

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Gazzo's knowledge and influence is broader and farther reaching than most people realize. Gazzo has published effects in magazines from years and years ago about cards, etc. Some of the current library on some effects--I won't say which but some may know--are, from what I have been told (and I don't know this first hand)--are all from Gazzo and are uncredited to him. Gazzo has forgotten more magic then most people ever know. One time I was with Gazzo and a bunch of people after a night at the castle and I said, let's not talk about magic. I said this thinking I didn't want to bore Gazzo by asking him stuff that he must get sick of talking about. Gazzo said straight back, "I'm never bored talking about magic. It's my life." There are some people on the board who are Gazzo experts. They could answer this better than I.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo Takes Over the World (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL