The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » This week at Nashville Ring 37 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Hey gang,

My final public performance will be this Thursday at the meeting of the Nashville Magic Club, IBM Ring 37 at the It's Magic! Theater in Hermitage.

For those who did not get the news, I am being forced into retirement because of some pretty severe back problems (just got MRI results back this morning - very serious degerative disc) that are just becomeing too much to bear. I performed a show yesterday, and while I felt great on stage then, I am in so much pain today that I can hardly stand. No exaggeration!

I was going to host a big blow-out in Sept, but that that just isn't going to work out. So, this Thursday will be it. Anyone who wants to see me off is invited to attend. The club would love to have a swell of visitors and the shop would definitely appreciate it!

I'll be performing my Gold Medal Finalist act as well as some material that you would only have seen had you seen Swingin' At The Roxy on tour, outside of Nashville.

The club meeting begins at 7:30. Seating is limited in the theater to about 70, so get ther early. The shop and theater are located in the Oakwood Commons Shopping Plaza on Lebanon Rd. For complete directions and contact info visit http://www.itsmagiconline.com

Thanks.

John
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
BDC
sorry to hear about your back , I guess it hurts from carring us fellow Music city boys from Chattanooga so long. Give me a call sometime . Good luck on the show
magicelam
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
368 Posts

Profile of magicelam
BDC,

Wish I could've seen the show. You're a great performer - Your dancing cane is fantastic.

Best of luck to you - Maybe we can get together one day and organize something.
Mike
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Sorry to hear BDC. Get yourself healed up and get back in action.

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Get Well Soon! We need you!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
BDC,

Missed you at the Ring 37 Lecture the 21st of September. You missed a good one. Hope you're back to speed soon.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » This week at Nashville Ring 37 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL