The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » WILL use your stack forever..well.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FTAMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of FTAMagician
So NICE to se you here on the Café!!! I decided a few years ago to LEARN your stack...my wife 'n kids went to Hawaii and I took "Bound to Please" along and some decks to make the trip more FUN!! (it was!!)

I know I've just barely scratched the surface with the memorized deck...but at leat I can ask some now to give me a number between 1 and 52 and when they do...I can do some fun things from there...count to the card I told 'em...do a double and...well...FUN!!

If it wasn't for getting a race car ready to run in SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) in two weeks...I'd get your DVD's (and ALOT of other magic too)...but at least we have "parties after the races" and I WILL have a memorizes deck with me then (I did the banquet show last year for 'em...some they know I'm the magic driver!)

Anyway..a huge THANKS for coming here and I'll be working on stuff for the future with your stack!!!!
FTAMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of FTAMagician
OHHh...some BAD typos...but anyway...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » WILL use your stack forever..well.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL