The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » Love your work » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
I never thought I would ever take the time to learn your stack. Once I did, it opened up a new world of Magical thinking. What a wonderful tool to carry around in your brain.
Thanks Simon,
Dean Dill
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
Perhaps those of us who know the Aronson stack should secretly "mark" ourselves (a little scarlet "A" on their left wrist, perhaps?) so that more of us can perform an impromptu ACAAN at magic gatherings, conventions, etc.

--Proud member of the "A" Team
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Quote:
On 2006-08-24 02:33, Dean Dill wrote:
I never thought I would ever take the time to learn your stack. Once I did, it opened up a new world of Magical thinking. What a wonderful tool to carry around in your brain.
Thanks Simon,
Dean Dill

Dean couldn't have stated it better. It is an incredible tool and you carry it with you in your brain. When reading your books (bound to please and simply simon) a whole new world opened for me, and I started enjoying magic once more. Thanks fo the great stuff!

Simon
Simon Aronson
View Profile
1943 - 2019
74 Posts

Profile of Simon Aronson
Thanks guys, I'm just glad my stuff gets used.

For those who've never seen him perform, Dean is one of the smoothest, softest coin workers I've ever seen. Talk about magic just "happening effortlessly" -- that's the way it should look.

Simon
"There's a world of difference between a spectator's not knowing how something is done versus his knowing that it can't be done."

Shuffle-bored (1980)

http://www.simonaronson.com
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Thanks Simon. Now that was nice,
Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » Love your work » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL