The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Coin Wand - Magical Spoonerisms (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Ultimate Coin Wand, yes this looks like the ultimate ONE.
Check out the video, this is great:

http://spoonermagic.com/products/ultimate_coin_wand.html

If you have it let us know if its useful in real life!
promagic
View Profile
New user
Ireland
5 Posts

Profile of promagic
Can't find the video...?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have this, purchased from Bill at one of his great lectures on gaffed wands. If you are willing to practise you can make it look as good as bill does. Basic concept is not hard. Prop is very well made, do not expect a complicated gaff.

John
Magic of Randy
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Magic of Randy
Quote:
On 2014-02-08 13:33, promagic wrote:
Can't find the video...?

Me either...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
For those that cannot see the video, I hope you are using the above reference, go to bottom of page and click on the word "here".

This video is in avi format, there for you have to click the box in Windows Media Player setup process or have a player that will play avi video. For those that did not set their players to play avi, you will have to do some research on your brand of player to pay avi. avi is the 1st video type going back to Windows 3.1, even Microsoft does not automatically include this extension type for the current windows versions. Hope this helps for you to play the above referenced video.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
This is really good.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Coin Wand - Magical Spoonerisms (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL