The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Publication Seeks Bizarre Contributors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

Since I have ended "Other Stuff", I am starting a print publication titled "Inverted Cross". I am seeking contributors for future issues.

Inverted Cross is a purposefully irregular periodical. There is no way to subscribe. There is no electronic vesion. The only way to get a copy is to buy it when it comes out, and each issue will only be available for 90 days after publication.

The publication will cover cards, coins, mentalism, bizarre, and/or other items. If you would like to contribute, then please email me, and we can work out the details.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Dale - GREAT IDEA. Knowing you it will be well done and to the point. Let me see if I can get some stuff out to you in my more sane moments ---

PS -- will published contributoirs receive a free copy of their issue???
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Thank you.

Contributors will receive at least one copy of each issue they are published in. I can also offer free ad space for each contribution.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Adam Teece
View Profile
New user
Lehigh Acres, FL
52 Posts

Profile of Adam Teece
Just wondering where I would be able to pick this up when it comes out? I would love to eventually be a contributor once I have a bit more experience and knowledge, but until then I would love to support it by purchasing the publication.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Sounds awesome, price tag?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
BABA WILL GIVE SOME EFFECTS O' BIZARRE Smile

GET IN TOUCH IN DUE SEASON.

FRAT

BABA
JoeMoustache
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JoeMoustache
Just wanted to add that I am interested in this.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hello,

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Baba, I look forward to seeing some effects from you. You have a very creative mind and the VouDou spin you put on things makes them all the more interesting!

Each issue will come with some of the props to perform some of the routines. I am looking at possibly having the issues comb-bound. They will be around 50 pages long. This may make the price prohibitive to some, but I am going to try to keep the price around $30 per issue.

The only place to obtain the issues will be from my main website. I don't want to list it on here, as I don't want this to seem like an ad. I posted here to try and get some more contributors for the periodical.

If you email me, I can tell you the URL of my main website. My email is in my profile. Simply put "Inverted Cross" in the subject line!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I'd be interested in contributing as well. Please keep me aprised.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hello everyone,

I am looking at trying to get the first issue out in late November, but with the irregular publication schedule of Inverted Cross, it may be later than that. I want to really take my time with this project and make it everything I would like to see in a periodical.

If you're interested in contributing, my email is in my Profile. You'll get a free copy of the issue you appear in (with included props) and I can also offer free advertising space for you as well.

Clifford, thank you for offering to contribute something. I look forward to it, as I have really enjoyed your past work.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Publication Seeks Bizarre Contributors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL