The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spelling Mistakes (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
FaroFaroFaro
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of FaroFaroFaro
I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologise if this has already been mentioned. It doesn’t worry me too much about the spelling and grammar on forums. What does slightly bugs me is what we find in modern published magic books that are supposed to have been edited, checked and proof read….even after several reprints/editions…..
Performing monkey
View Profile
New user
Wales
2 Posts

Profile of Performing monkey
I try my hardest not to make spelling mistakes. I type everything in word prior to posting on forums then cut and paste onto the forums I participate in but I still have a lot of mistakes come through. My hands shake severely making it difficult to type, I am dyslexic which makes spelling difficult to begin with, and my vision is very poor so I don't always see the little red line indicating that I have made a mistake. I will do my best but I realize that for some, my best may not be good enough. I'll just apologize for that now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Spelling Mistakes (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL